BBFR Training Seminar
This event is specifically designed for you to learn how to:
- Use the tools you were taught for rekindling emotional intimacy in your marriage.
- Further understand the process of the “Journey of the Heart” and how it applies to our marriages and our lives.
- Further understand Spin Cycles and learn how to reduce/slow them down.
- Learn how to help other couples reach places of emotional intimacy with their spouse.
- Learn how to facilitate a group of other couples who’ve experienced counseling with “Caring for the Heart”.
- Learn how the community of a support group can encourage your marriage.
Friday, January 7th, 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, January 8th, 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (Lunch will be provided)
This event will be held at Bowne Mennonite Church located at 14076 76th St, Clarksville, MI 48815
If you cannot attend but would like to donate to help further the ministry, click here.