Two Hearts, One Flame
- It’s a Marriage get-away that you don’t want to miss!
- Do you want to DEEPEN THE INTIMACY level you experience with your spouse? … Physically, emotionally, spiritually, and even sexually?
- Do you YEARN for your spouse to ‘hear your heart’ during the day-to-day issues of life?
- Have you DESIRED to know what makes your spouse tick? Why he/she does & says what they do?
- Have you YEARNED to speak directly into your spouse’s heart but not known how?
- Have you heard as a husband that you should be the SPIRITUAL LEADER of your home, but not known what that looked like practically?
- Have you DESIRED to experience the FULLNESS of the “two shall become one” that the Bible speaks of in Genesis?
- Have you LONGED to be able to understand what’s going on in your spouse’s head and in their heart?
♥ Watch a promo video ♥
“I felt very accepted. I was not judged or condemned by anything I shared with him. He understood me and my problems and was compassionate, caring, and sympathetic.”
“One of the only places I have ever felt completely safe to say anything on my mind. I felt cared about and completely accepted as is.”
“We were both nervous to begin, but as soon as we met our counselor he put our hearts at ease. I really enjoyed the counseling.”
“Our counselor was very friendly and made us feel understood and accepted from the time we stepped into his office. He was very easy to understand as he explained how to find our pain from our past. I feel very excited; and very cared for and also understood.”
“Our counselor was very responsive to us throughout our week, acknowledging whatever we shared. His humor helped us through some heavy conversations and energized us too. He worked hard to stretch us without pressuring us. He has gained our trust and was a wonderful example.”
“Finally someone understood every angle of everything. They “got us” and were very compassionate and careful not to hurt us further. It meant a lot that they cried with us.”
Pre-registration is required for all events. The retreats are rich in application; therefore, we ask that you not bring children to this event. Although we value children this is a time for you and your spouse to connect to care for each other in deeper ways.
If your church would like to host a weekend event, we would love to talk with you. Please contact us for more information.
November 5-7, 2020
Contact: Steve Bixler
NOTE: This retreat replaces the original retreat date of March 26-28,2020 canceled due to the COVID-19 Virus. If you registered for the March retreat, you do not need to register again. Please contact the Haven of Hope office at 616.693.2925 and request that your registration be moved to the November date.